Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DAY-CATION.... *FIELD TRIP*

It's been about a week since I've last blogged. NOT because I haven't had much to say.. I just get sidetracked sometimes. Voices In My Head speak so loud sometimes and they yell at me to go in so many different directions... Figured I'd sit still and have a woooosssaahh moment! So, what's been up on your end? It's hump day in the city and this week is taking FOREVER to go by. Maybe because I FINALLY have plans for the weekend other than too much work. I want an instant rewind of last weekend.
I hung out with my grandmother and was a biiiiggg kid. I had cereal for dinner and watched cartoons and infommercials while laying under her thick crocheted blanket.
Made it a DAY-CATION..... Simple get aways inside of hectic schedules.
When your days start running together and funds are low limiting the places you can go.. find ways to enjoy the simple things... A nice book... a good movie.. old school game night or just a NAP to recharge your batteries. It's gonna be a hectic year! Find ways to keep your sanity where it needs to be... Find ways to keep a smile in your heart... it will reflect on your face... How do you plan to spend your DAY-CATION?! *FIELD TRIP*

*POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment