Monday, December 21, 2009

FEEEELING IT THIS MORNING!

This weekend was OFF THE CHAIN and I am feeeeling it this morning! OMG
After a full day at work...Friday night I partied like a rock star at my girl Juanita B's Christmas party... I'm convinced her neighbors are either the coolest people this side of the planet OR they all were at the party with us. House party turned Block party... I thought LaSt year was a good one... but THIS YEAR... SMH at how we cut up....
Left from there to the Varsity... The Benjy Davis Project really did a great concert. He made it snow on stage! lol
Ran across some old and new friends... #shoutout @cocorockstar and all 89,000 of her friends that were there with her... We still haven't figured a way to smuggle that Christmas tree out! lol
SATURDAY... after buggin my mom and grandmother allll day long... I hit the gym which has me in pain as I type.... *sigh* The studio was my playground with MT.... Once he got tired of me I went home to watch the rest of my MaGiC game and the SAINTS -vs- Cowboys... SMDH
13-1 I guess we really can't complain! lol
The Saturday Night Live Dance Party @ Vincent's started late cause we were determined to watch the rest of the game on the big screens... I'm sure they had a few Cowboy fans amongst us. They just knew that was NOT the time to say sumthin' bout their win! lol
Once the party got started it was indeeeed the "GROWN FOLKS PLAYGROUND".
No sense what-so-ever...
SUNDAY.... early a.m. service to get the day kicked off... You ever felt like the Pastor is talking about your business while you're sitting in the sermon?! One of those cases this weekend. ha
Karaoke Sunday was poppin @ Vincent's last night...
My family rolled through and cut up...
"Sunny D - Tweet- Chic O Stick- and Autumn" on the MIC = plenty of laughs... Between them AND Tev with the Raindrops "YOUTUBE FOOTAGE" is on the way!
Congratz to Delanor! He picked up the $100 last night and has qualified for the big cash!!!
The grand prize for $2,000 is Jan.3rd make plans to be there....
AAWWW, MONDAY morning... rescue me....
GiAnTs -vs- Deadskins tonight.....
Let's go #23...
*POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment