Friday, December 11, 2009

let's see....

Let's see... how or IF this thing works... It's 1:24 in the morning and clearly that nap has me amped.
What's this whole *blog* thing about? Is this a new part of my Ventalation process? As if facebook and twitter isn't enough... 
Let's see... What do I talk about on these things? UUUMMNN, "Showbiz Tonight" is on. You'll never guess what/who they're talking about....YUP! Tiger Woods... AGAIN! I started zoning out after his 6th girlfriend popped up. He has a bad case of "The Eric Benett". 
They are interviewing his "Trashy Model" gf. What? No, I'm not calling her trashy, (although she is)... TRASHY GIRL is the clothing line she modeled for. She claims she "got nothing out of the relationship... not even a birthday card." I find that hard to believe. Run tell that FOOLISHMENT to some1 else. At any rate....
It's Friday night and I'm home listening to the rain.... and creating an on-line journal....
Wow... I've gotta do better... *POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment