Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sippin On That Herb....

Gooood morning!

It's a little after 7:11 and I'm basically through with my day... Sitting in the studio giving Don a hard time. He'll be alright. I have a case of the "Tuesdays" and everybody is on my radar!!!
I tell ya what... if he cuts this song short again I'm gonna throw a young temper tantrum! lol
This tea isn't helping my case of the "Tuesdays" much... think I grabbed the wrong kind.
Sure hope it's NOT the DIETERS tea.... *TROUBLE* if it is...
That's what I get for taking them out of the box to put them in cute little jars...
Note to self: "Hey Stupid! The labels are there for a reason!" I get the DUH Award for the day!
What movies are on tonight? Lifetime marathon with me anyone???? I'll grab the popcorn on the way home....
Gotta go... Don is about to play my song!!! "Train-SOUL SISTA" *Don't Judge Me* lol
*POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment