Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away....

I'm usually a fan of "liquid sunshine"... but I really need it to get ghost today. The Gus Young Parade is today at noon and I'm hosting it along with Lamont Cole. Today will definitely be a hat day.
It's *tea time*; would you like some? 
It's my daily ritual. . . Green tea, throat coat tea, chamomile tea, peppermint tea, black tea, just give me some hot tea!
Well, guess it's time to bust a move. Enjoy your day and let's catch up. 
www.facebook.com/LaTangela
www.twitter.com/LaTangelaFay


#Shout out- HLN is on... They are doing the story on Kevin Laue. He was born with only 1 hand and has earned a DIV-1 Basketball scholarship. The coach received a lot of drama for offering him a scholarship. 
Follow your dreams and quit making excuses! *POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment