Sunday, December 13, 2009

Good News; Bad News

Good news; Bad news....... some things just leaves me baffled from time to time.
I received a *twitter alert* from a friend of mine to call... So I did.... 
Good news is... I got the chance to catch up and chat with an old friend.
Bad news is... They spent most of the time bootin up askin "why didn't you tell me you were engaged?" *blank stare* I reply, "Why didn't I tell you I'm WHAT? EnGaGeD? Maybe because I'm NOT!"
WOW!
Thanks for the reminder.... 
Let's see what's next....
Had a good time at karaoke tonight. Got started a little later than expected... but the game was on and we were too busy yelling at the screen. . .
It's Monday ALREADY... back on the grind...
What's on your agenda for the day? Keep me posted and let's catch up soon. *POOF*

www.facebook.com/LaTangela
www.twitter.com/LaTangelaFay 

No comments:

Post a Comment