Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'll Let You Decide....

My New Year's resolution is simple....
Usually it's the normal "get rid of 10pounds".... "make more money"....blah, blah, blah...
This year is another level of self-enhancement... Difference is YOU play a key factor in MY self-enhancement.
God sends people into your life for a season. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy some more than others.
I'm beyond the point of asking "Why people act the way they do!" I'm int the mind set of "IIWII"...."IT IS WHAT IT IS".... I can't change the way you choose to act... I have to accept that you can't change those who don't see flaws in their ways but points out glitches in everyone else. But I tell ya this... "I won't complain about the things I allow and/or accept."
To make this a lot easier on the both of us... "I'll let YOU decide!"
Ever hold of the golden rule? "Treat people the way you want to be treated?!" Yeah, that one!
I'm taking it for face value this year and from here on out!!!! I'm going to treat you... the way you treat me.. Only with a little extra... Treat me good... I'll treat you GREAT! Treat me wrong... WRONG IDEA!!!! It takes a lot of stress off my shoulders trying to see if you like this super good treatment day in and day out... It may not be your cup of tea and eventually God will remove you from my circle... but in the mean time.... I'm going to keep this stress free as possible. I just want to be happy. I want those around me happy. I wake up and DECIDE to have a great day even when stress is at an all time high! It's hard out here for everybody... no need for me to add that extra drama in your life... UNLESS I see that's what you like... "I'll let YOU decide"...
*POOF*

No comments:

Post a Comment