Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I know we shouldn't ask WHY?.......

Lord

        I know we shouldn't ask WHY certain things happen the way that they do and usually I take things in stride and say "it is what it is." But lately things have been eating away at me and I just wish I had the answers. WHY must so many suffer? WHY do so many feel they don't have to face the consequences for the things they do? WHY are innocent lives changed or even taken at the hands of those that are spinning out of control? 
I'm tired of funerals... I'm tired of breaking news briefs of people being murdered...
When does this madness stop or at least calm down?
 It's a sad day in my city and gets harder by the day.... 
Life is short and it happens fast.... Tell someone that you love them.... I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment